Wednesday, June 10, 2009

my sleep

My sleep
I’m awake up in the night,
And I stare at the roof….
And don’t think that I’m in love,
Hell, go ahead I can’t give u ne proof.
I lie down and wait for the sleep to descend,
But all I get is my freakin head,
Thinking stuff that ill forget in the morn,
And so that’s the story of me in my bed.
Wait…it’s not the end,
As they say it’s just the beginning,
I’m just starting to tell u bout my fight,
All this for mere sleeping.
I sit and wait,
It seems a long time b4 the sleep gods will smile,
And with all the waiting,
I feel like a slouchy pile….
It’s not that I don’t wanna sleep,
I certainly want to,
But something or sum1 wishes I don’t,
What has all this come to.
U probably think I’m a stupid freak,
Who has nothing else to do,
Than to write a stupid poem,
Guess what, you’re wrong, I have some sleeping to do…..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment